Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 180lb PROGRESSIVE springs and Bilstein last passenger strut
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Aefcaf
Afternoon everyone,

I am in search of used or new progressive 180lb springs as well as a late 911 bilstein passenger strut. I accidentally bought two driverside in an estate auction, restored them and need to sell one driverside strut and buy a passenger side. This driveraide is up for grabs for $100 if anyone wants to buy but without the insert ofcourse.
Nate W
I’m pretty sure I have a set of 180 progressive springs. I’m out of town for a few days but I’ll look for them when I get back home and let you know what I have
Aefcaf
QUOTE(Nate W @ Feb 21 2024, 12:53 PM) *

I’m pretty sure I have a set of 180 progressive springs. I’m out of town for a few days but I’ll look for them when I get back home and let you know what I have

Greatly appreciated Nate. Please let me know.
Krieger
Those may be 911 struts. The steering knuckles are curved and the brake line brackets are closed. Post a picture of those from a different angle
Aefcaf
QUOTE(Krieger @ Feb 22 2024, 12:51 AM) *

Those may be 911 struts. The steering knuckles are curved and the brake line brackets are closed. Post a picture of those from a different angle

Sorry they are 911 struts for sure. I'm doing a front end conversion. I thought I mentioned it so I went back and edited.
Aefcaf
Bump....

Anyone out there to help? Anyone want a strut.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.