Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Vintage Cibie E-Code Headlights with H4 Bulbs (NOS?)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
anderssj
I've had these since the early 80s, but decided they need to go to somebody who will make better use of them--and Terri wants all of the 914 parts out of the spare bedroom....

Per the title, these are 7-inch diameter Cibie E-code (NOT Z-Beam) headlights with H4 bulbs. Instruction sheet is dated 1974. The guy I bought them from said they've never been used, so possibly new old stock? dry.gif
Click to view attachment

Lenses and reflectors are nice; no chips, no fogging:
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
There is some dark tracing visible at the bottom back of the headlight on the right. Not sure, could be a little corrosion, could be extra adhesive, or both. Some closer shots:
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Boxes have two tags: orange tag list PN "66 70 059," white tag says "70-28-052."
Click to view attachment

Bulbs are Phillips H4, marked "Made in Holland." They were already in the housings, so also from the late 70s or early 80s? Both worked when I checked them....
Click to view attachment

Low beam pattern:
Click to view attachment

High beam pattern:
Click to view attachment

I'm selling the headlights as a matched pair. $150 plus shipping (PayPal). Buyer gets everything shown--headlights, bulbs, boots, boxes, and instructions.

I'd be glad to take additional photos/close-ups if you need more detail.

Thanks for looking!

Steve A-
anderssj
icon_bump.gif

These are still available.
mate914
QUOTE(anderssj @ Mar 1 2024, 06:44 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

These are still available.

I would like this PM incoming.
Matt
anderssj
The lights are sold...and on the way to the buyer this morning.

Thanks Matt!

Steve A-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.