Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone looking for a ravenna 2.0?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/1974-porsche-914-20-8/

No affiliation
DRPHIL914
@iankarr

nice looking car but LOTS to do on this, that motor looks while original , that it has not been out for a long time if ever, and the amount of rust in the engine compartment and hell hole concerns me , and even more concerning is the sellers being defensive about the Dr's comment, with is valid in my opinion. i chose not to commend in his sale thread but boy did i want too. i feel there is a lot lurking under the surface here. rust bubbles on the lower forward corner of the outer door , etc. love the color but experienced 914 owners know what i am talking about, we already have another person here that is unconvering some serious issues on a car that now hes finding a lot of stuff/rust etc.

i would say tread with caution......

- you are nice and diplomatic, maybe too much here...

Phil
friethmiller
agree.gif
Great color, of course. Yeah for $47k I'd expect the engine/engine bay to be "sorted" blink.gif
Geezer914
Fixed passenger seat? I agree, should have pictures of the longs, floors, trunks, and hell hole.
914rrr
Is that overspray I saw on the rain tray or was that a reflection?

Ravena Green is my favorite 914 color! Back when I first started driving , there was a national level SCCA autoxer in Louisville KY that had a 2.0 in Ravena Green rocking real centerlines solids w slicks under stock rolled fenders. He would drive to events and absolutely slay everything else that showed up. smilie_pokal.gif

Of all the (many) 914's I've owned, the closest I ever came was Berber Yellow with a white interior.
DC_neun_vierzehn
This car has been listed on eBay on and off for the last couple of years for $57k. Shockingly, it never sold at that bargain price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/176071298640

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.