Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone need SIKKENS Chrome Yellow Or Saturn Paint Codes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
w00t.gif

I was cleaning out my garage storage shed and found some (20) year old SIKKENS Chrome Yellow--Saturn (Base Coat, Clear Coat) cans of paint, I used to paint my 914
years ago?
I am wondering if it's still ok to use it for touchup in the engine area?
When shaking the cans it appears to be still liquid.
Also wonder if the (20) year old SIKKENS current paint codes are ok to order new touchup paint on my current garage queen wub.gif

Any suggestion?

Tom
rick 918-S
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Feb 22 2024, 06:24 PM) *

w00t.gif

I was cleaning out my garage storage shed and found some (20) year old SIKKENS Chrome Yellow--Saturn (Base Coat, Clear Coat) cans of paint, I used to paint my 914
years ago?
Also wonder if the (20) year old SIKKENS current paint codes are ok to order new touchup paint on my current garage queen wub.gif

Any suggestion?

Tom

Test it out on something that doesn't count. Best thing I noticed is you can read the formula on the can. If sikkens didn't change the toners you should be able to get it mixed

burlybryan
If you end up wanting to get rid of it, I need to paint the floors and engine bay of my Saturn Chrome car and could use it. Perfect match wouldn't be as critical in these areas.

Bryan

QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Feb 22 2024, 06:24 PM) *

w00t.gif

years ago?

Any suggestion?

Tom

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.