Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD. FS: VDO Oil Pressure Sender Dual Pole
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnhora
SOLD

For Sale a Good Used VDO Oil Pressure sending unit.
Model V360006
0-80psi
Dual pole runs Oil Light and VDO oil gauge.
1/8" 27 NPT threads.

$36 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
porscheteck914
QUOTE(johnhora @ Feb 23 2024, 07:16 PM) *

For Sale a Good Used VDO Oil Pressure sending unit.
Model V360006
0-80psi
Dual pole runs Oil Light and VDO oil gauge.
1/8" 27 NPT threads.

$36 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Hi , Do you know at what pressure ( lack of pressure actually ) the sender turns on the oil pressure light ?
914Sixer
Should be around 7 lbs if I remember correctly.
johnhora
Thanks Mark...

yes usually most see it at approximately 7 psi
at that pressure or above the circuit is activated and the dash lite would go off

here's a couple of more pics

the sender shows 6psi +/- 2psi

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
fixer34
Any idea if it will pair up with a 0-70 psi VDO gauge marked 350 271 / 2 / 4? dated 4/73
porscheteck914
Hey John Horh I will take it . Thanks for the extra photo . Send me your paypal info . thanks . Mr. Paul
johnhora
Thanks porscheteck914....sent you a PM with the info
johnhora
fixer34...
I'm not sure it would work with a 70psi gauge
the unit sends an electric signal that would need to be matched
it's not like the old mechanical gauges that read oil pressure coming via a hose or tube connected directly to the engine.... ie: old time SU and Stewart gauges

This is from an air-cooled VDO vendor site...
The VDO Oil Pressure Sender - 80 PSI & Warning Light - V360006 is designed to work with 80 PSI VDO gauges only and reads from 10-180 ohms. VDO Pressure Senders are designed to work with VDO gauges only and are matched to gauges according to the maximum reading on dial faces
porscheteck914
Hi John sent the $$ via paypal . Paypal is getting near impossible for me to use with the new extra hoops ya have to jump thru and fees. Please let me know you received the $$ . I am a newbie but I pays my bills . thanks Paul
johnhora
Paul...yes I received the paypal...thanks

please PM me your shipping info

Thanks...John
johnhora
SOLD
fixer34
QUOTE(johnhora @ Feb 25 2024, 05:32 PM) *

fixer34...
I'm not sure it would work with a 70psi gauge
the unit sends an electric signal that would need to be matched
it's not like the old mechanical gauges that read oil pressure coming via a hose or tube connected directly to the engine.... ie: old time SU and Stewart gauges

This is from an air-cooled VDO vendor site...
The VDO Oil Pressure Sender - 80 PSI & Warning Light - V360006 is designed to work with 80 PSI VDO gauges only and reads from 10-180 ohms. VDO Pressure Senders are designed to work with VDO gauges only and are matched to gauges according to the maximum reading on dial faces

Thanks, I have a sending unit that is with the gauge, but it hasn't been used in a long time. Marking on it says 0-10 Kp/cm2. Not sure if that translates to 0-70 psi.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.