Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help trying to save Visualizer Image to Avatar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Craigers17
I'm sure most of you are familiar with Nathan's 914 Visualizer, where you can create the 914 of your dreams. If not, check out the link below. I would like to save one of the 914 designs I created and use it as my avatar. I have noticed that others have done this successfully, but I can't seem to get er done. I have created an account in the Visualizer and have cars saved to "My Garage", but I don't see an option to save a file to my computer. If I try to right click on said car, it only gives me the option to save the entire page as a web file or something like that.

If anyone has any tips for me, please let me know how to save an image from the Visualizer. Thanks,

Here's the link if anyone isn't familiar, but possibly interested: http://914visualizer.nathansdesign.com/

signed,

-"Apparently Computer Illiterate"
ClayPerrine
In Windows, use the snipping tool. It will let you save a selection as an image file.

Once you save it, you may have to resize it to fit the avatar size limitations.
Craigers17
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 24 2024, 08:17 AM) *

In Windows, use the snipping tool. It will let you save a selection as an image file.

Thanks Clay,

I’ll give it a shot after work today.
Craigers17
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 24 2024, 08:17 AM) *

@ClayPerrine You are the man sir! Worked like a charm.....I didn't even know what a Snipping Tool was blink.gif Thought it was something involving a vasectomy. Anyhow, thanks again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.