Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2024 Werks & Amelia this coming weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
I am going again but not for Judging at Werks, just Coral BUT i was accepted by Hagerty to participate at the Cars and Community aka cars and coffee this year on saturday.

Stop by and say hello!!! since in am not being in the judged field i will get to enjoy walking around and seeing other stuff more this year at Werks.

Phil
racer914
I'll be there albeit in my GT3...
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(racer914 @ Feb 26 2024, 08:46 AM) *

Dave,
will the Gt3 be in the Coral or are you having it judged? what color so i know what to look for?

Phil
racer914
Corral...Siver mettalic
Artfrombama
Me!
In my 911T (see sig)
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Feb 26 2024, 05:35 AM) *

I am going again but not for Judging at Werks, just Coral BUT i was accepted by Hagerty to participate at the Cars and Community aka cars and coffee this year on saturday.

Stop by and say hello!!! since in am not being in the judged field i will get to enjoy walking around and seeing other stuff more this year at Werks.

Phil

Post lots of pics..... smile.gif
TonyA
Phil, I am going and was prepared to bring #1. New decal new real deal front spoiler and a little paint touch up. Still a fifty footer but who cares. But with the rain and 750 miles and now trying to repair a busted trailer connection in a monsoon. I am coming solo
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
racerbvd
QUOTE(racer914 @ Feb 26 2024, 06:46 AM) *

Swing by and pick me up Dave.
Gatornapper
Phil -

None of my business, but curious why you aren't putting your gold beauty in Werks?

GN

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Feb 26 2024, 08:35 AM) *

Phil

datapace
First time at Amelia this year. I was surprised at the lack of turnout for 914s. I saw your car at Cars & Coffee (only one if I recall correctly) and only two 914-4s and one 914 race car at Werks. Bummer.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Gatornapper @ Mar 1 2024, 08:58 AM) *

Phil -

None of my business, but curious why you aren't putting your gold beauty in Werks?

GN

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Feb 26 2024, 08:35 AM) *

Phil

QUOTE(datapace @ Mar 3 2024, 10:34 PM) *

First time at Amelia this year. I was surprised at the lack of turnout for 914s. I saw your car at Cars & Coffee (only one if I recall correctly) and only two 914-4s and one 914 race car at Werks. Bummer.

@Gaternapper - it filledup too fast and ran out of spaces apparently they dont have a max or minimum for any type at Werks, so only 2 got in for judged an the weather kept others from coming and parking in coral which also sold out ,

@dataspace - so as you see above that was a problem and PCA needs to change their proceedure - but only 3 of us were in coral so 5 total sucks!!!
as for Hagerty i know many more people tried to get in but only 2 914s were accepted, they cut way back on total number of vehicles on the show field for C&C,
there were a lot of porsches but i would say 1/2 of the number of cars being shown on saturday compared to 3-5 years ago, so i am not sure wht the heck hagerty thinking but its really gone down hill. Last year i didnt get accepted for Amelia but enjoyed the weekend they had much more displayed last year and the year before, this year was.... pathetic, glad i didnt stay around for sunday
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(TonyA @ Feb 28 2024, 03:57 PM) *

Phil, I am going and was prepared to bring #1. New decal new real deal front spoiler and a little paint touch up. Still a fifty footer but who cares. But with the rain and 750 miles and now trying to repair a busted trailer connection in a monsoon. I am coming solo
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

was good to see you @TonyA !!! hope you made it back home safely - get that LE ready for Townsend in the fall!!!!
racer914
Sorry I missed you Phil...I did see your car in the corral parking and stayed a couple of hours. Maybe next time...

Dave
DRPHIL914
yea we were running around all over, which i don’t get to do when i’m in judging, but then i stay by the car and get to see and visit more with people that come by to see the car- which i did on saturday- i didn’t get one pic of my own car saturday at c&c so here’s a couple from friday
DRPHIL914
wet morning at Werks! only 3 914’s in coral and 2 judged
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
Artfrombama
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Feb 26 2024, 07:35 AM) *

Phil

I was there
Click to view attachment
But you were gone sad.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Artfrombama @ Mar 5 2024, 01:59 PM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Feb 26 2024, 07:35 AM) *

Phil

I was there
Click to view attachment
But you were gone sad.gif

i was one of the last cars to leave lol. still was running around. despite some rain it was great day, found my car to be pretty tight, no more than few drips getting into the cabin.
thanks to all that new @914rubber seals!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.