Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2009 Porsche Cayenne S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
mudfoot76
SOLD

2009 Porsche Cayenne S, 126k miles, nicely optioned, up to date on services. All stock, no mods! Two keys. Title is clean and clear. $12,500 OBO

This was my wife's DD and she loved it so much that we recently bought a new Cayenne. But, we don't need two of the same car, as much as I am inclined to keep it. Always garaged, but not a garage queen. We've taken it on road trips all over the country. Perfect blank canvas for you to turn into an overlander, or use to haul your boat or race car as it is equipped with the towing package. There are some dings, scuffs, and scratches from careless souls in the parking garage at my wife's office. The interior has the full leather and everything is in great shape. We are the second owners, purchasing this as a CPO in March of 2013. New tires in March of 2023 and about 4000 miles on them. Service history available and I'm happy to help arrange a PPI so you can feel confident flying to Indianapolis and driving this amazing vehicle home without worry. Everything works just as the factory intended. Heated steering wheel, heated front seats with memory, dual zone climate control, Bose audio, Bluetooth, CD, cruise, front and rear fog lights, Bi-Xenons, etc. I've linked to the Vin Analytics build sheet below.

https://vinanalytics.com/car/WP1AB29P89LA43232
mudfoot76
Driver's seat
mudfoot76
Passenger seat
mudfoot76
Front quarter
mudfoot76
Rear
mudfoot76
Dash
mudfoot76
Reduction
mudfoot76
mudfoot76
Rear seat
mudfoot76
Rear cargo
mudfoot76
Full size space saver spare
mudfoot76
4.8L V8
mudfoot76
Mirror scratch
mudfoot76
Lower bumper
mudfoot76
Lights
mudfoot76
Hatch
mudfoot76
Side profile
mudfoot76
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.