Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold - Scheel 300 Racing with GT Sliders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
911_2.2T
++++++++++ SOLD ++++++++

Very nice Scheel 300 Racing grp Bucket seat. This is the successor of the regular scheel 300, I believe it was only available for a short time just before everything shifted to bucket seats with integrated headrests and harness openings. Still has the classic looks and a little more support at the shoulders.
Its in its original upholstry in very good condition with only a small hole in the left upper backside. Did not try to do anything to it.
Comes with scheel GT sliders, replica's made by me based on original early scheel sliders with 4 holes in the leg, can't tell the difference with original GT sliders.

This seat is obsolete, because I had 3 of them, the other two needed new upholstry and are now redone and waiting for my 914GT project to be finished. This one was way to nice to reupholster.

This seat is SOLD
911_2.2T
Some more pictures with marking of the small hole
Lucky9146
Could you tell us what it was listed for sale for? It would be nice to have the reference point and to see what we missed out on biggrin.gif
Thanks
driving.gif white914.jpg
live free & drive
I think the ask was $2K, or maybe $2.2K
rhodyguy
I sent the seller a pm question about the ask. $2k? Really….looks like it’s time to offer up the pair I have.
914rrr
Thanks for posting the Scheel magazine ad page!
GTS
Mothing beats an original seat.
Hi guys we just finished the reproduction of the Racing 301, w adjustment.It builds wider than the OEM seats, but we all grew...
rhodyguy
How do those homemade GT sliders attach to the chassis?
sixnotfour
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 24 2024, 10:30 AM) *

How do those homemade GT sliders attach to the chassis?

As pictured its 911 fitment, 914 you cut off rear holed piece ,drill holes for hinge ..Front hangs over cross member and you weld on a nut,, and use different holes for tilt.. Some gts had a riser for the rear hinge .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.