Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Brembo Aluminum Front Calipers $300 - Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mike6024
I sold a pair of these a while ago. Never heard anything back from the buyer. They have 3 inch spacing for the mounting holes. Have a removeable 10mm spacer. Meant for vented rotors but also used for regular. I am told they are suitable for the 914. Eric did a writeup on them. Also used on '67 Alfa and the '77-'83 BMW 320i. The '77 had vented rotors and the others not. OEM on the Alfa Milano and GTV, Alfetta. These will need new seals and probably new pistons. I pushed in on the pistons and got fluid to squirt out, so at least some of the pistons are free. "Splitting" the caliper halves should be optional. The pins and spreader springs are missing. I will ship these out by a Priority Mail box. I take PayPal.

Click to view attachment
technicalninja
delete please.
mike6024
Why is that?
technicalninja
I originally posted that I was interested.

I decided those are nastier than I was willing to pay $300 for.

I MEANT "delete" my post because I changed my mind, not that your add needed to be deleted.

I apologize for any confusion I might have caused.

Rick
technicalninja
I expect those will sell quickly and at your price...
mike6024
If anyone wants more pictures you can contact by email mike2460 at sonic.net That's mike 2460 instead of mike6024. Changed my email and the digits got re-arranged.
I was limited to just the one picture here apparently too much storage, resolution too high so more could not upload, but I have more.
You can also use that email instead of PM's. I think I need to update my contact email associated with this forum. Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.