Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Looking for blade style fuse panel (jwest)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Porschepilot83
Anybody have a plug and play one for sale? Missed out on ordering the JWest version. Thanks!
Boothy
QUOTE(Porschepilot83 @ Mar 13 2024, 12:36 PM) *

Anybody have a plug and play one for sale? Missed out on ordering the JWest version. Thanks!

Pelican and PMB have them. Roughly same price. I'll probably do it this summer.
mepstein
I have a used one I just pulled from a car. PM me your name and address and I’ll send it to you. If you are happy with it, send me $50. I’m on vacation right now so it won’t go out until early next week.
JWest
These are now gone. The manufacture of the fuse box I use stopped production. Only cheap copies of the base fuse block are available now, which I do not recommend. I don't know anyone else who is making 914 adaptations at this time

Please don't ask me for details to help you recreating your own. I had my design copied in the past (poorly) and still get blamed for failures of that unit. If you make one and eventually sell your car it might come back to me if the fuse panel fails. You can copy it, just don't ask me to assist, sorry.
NARP74
Wow, I did not know that
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(JWest @ Mar 13 2024, 02:43 PM) *

These are now gone. The manufacture of the fuse box I use stopped production. Only cheap copies of the base fuse block are available now, which I do not recommend. I don't know anyone else who is making 914 adaptations at this time

Please don't ask me for details to help you recreating your own. I had my design copied in the past (poorly) and still get blamed for failures of that unit. If you make one and eventually sell your car it might come back to me if the fuse panel fails. You can copy it, just don't ask me to assist, sorry.
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Mar 13 2024, 03:19 PM) *

Wow, I did not know that

@JWest

WOW sorry to hear that! I got mine last year to replace a faulty badly made copy that had shorted out, this is very unfortunate its one of the best upgrades or modernizations for our cars. I finally dont have shorting or blowing fuses etc since installing my JWest! i wish you would reconsider and find a new maker/supplier !!

Phil

@Porschepilot83 i would suggest taking Mark up on his offer for sure!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.