Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Marty, Neo914-6 has a 17" spare
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Thanks for picking up the spare Marty (Maltese Falcon) ! smilie_pokal.gif

(The seller was getting irate storing it)

I met Norm at the Historics for the final leg...

Anyway, it's the perfect spare for the Technos and has a nice compact tool kit to boot.
neo914-6
pic
jonwatts
I like that a lot better than my magic expanding 944 spare.

neo914-6
and narrow too! smilie_pokal.gif
Mueller
nice...too bad it's 5 lug wacko.gif

I need to find a larger diameter spare for my 4 lug car when I put on my bigger calipers and rotors smash.gif
Maltese Falcon
Felix , NO problemo "Have truck - will schlep" . The PO of the spare wheel was a happy boxster- s owner, and was content knowing that he can fill his (future) flat tire with a can of SLIME. I'd keep the OE spare--you skored !
Hey , there was this drug sniffing german shepard all over that tire. Why don't you take it off the rim and tell us what's in there smoke.gif
Marty
neo914-6
QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ Aug 22 2005, 10:16 PM)
Felix , NO problemo "Have truck - will schlep" . The PO of the spare wheel was a happy boxster- s owner, and was content knowing that he can fill his (future) flat tire with a can of SLIME. I'd keep the OE spare--you skored !
Hey , there was this drug sniffing german shepard all over that tire. Why don't you take it off the rim and tell us what's in there smoke.gif
Marty

Ya know officer it's just to fund a new car design (JZD). biggrin.gif

Thanks again!
jonwatts
Why do you have Robby the Robot's arms in your front trunk?

WARNING.... WARNING....

neo914-6
Will Robinson,

They cool the brakes...you know like on "running" cars. laugh.gif

jk, I should talk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.