Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sold 914-4 calipers.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Early 1970 914-4 calipers in core condition. $95 includes shipping in conus. PM or email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net

I can ship directly to PMB or a rebuilder of your choice.
914ltd

Don,t sell yourself short. The rears (2 bleeders) appear to be late cores. They all interchange but the inner adjuster is more robust. Brad
mepstein
QUOTE(914ltd @ Mar 22 2024, 04:59 PM) *

Don,t sell yourself short. The rears (2 bleeders) appear to be late cores. They all interchange but the inner adjuster is more robust. Brad

You are probably right. I thought they were off my ‘70 parts car but I’m probably wrong. Still for sale at the listed price. Thanks
mepstein
Still available.
FlacaProductions
Hey Mark - sent you a PM...
Eric_Shea
Late rear calipers for sure.

The calipers shown as front calipers are... 1984-89 Carrera Rear caliper for a 24mm vented rotor on the left and a 1978-83 911SC rear caliper for a 20mm rear rotor on the right. wink.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 4 2024, 05:18 PM) *

Late rear calipers for sure.

The calipers shown as front calipers are... 1984-89 Carrera Rear caliper for a 24mm vented rotor on the left and a 1978-83 911SC rear caliper for a 20mm rear rotor on the right. wink.gif

Ha. Shows you how much I know about calipers and why I always ask Eric. beerchug.gif

SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.