Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 914 Engine Service Covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
mlindner
Porsche 914 engine service cover are now in production. These are an improved version of Garold's mom's cover. Over the years there have been a few design variations from long style to shorties, shipping/packing blanket to leatherette. This is the new long version to cover the entire trunk and fenders including 914-6 GT flares. They're made of the same Softouch auto/marine grade Polyester used on our 914 Umbrella tops. (Thanks Perry Kiehl for letting me continue your vision). On the inside is a soft non-abrasive backing designed for auto finishes that provide superior protection to your car's clear coat and paint. Spill oil, grease or dirt, and just wash off with a little hot water and soap on a towel. It has a sewn in fence to keep sockets...all tools from rolling off trunk and onto floor. The price is $175.00 shipped CUSA. Again my name is Mark Lindner, 35 years Central WI PCA member. Find me at (mlindner on 914world) and (emo993 on Pelican).
Both the 914 service covers and 914 umbrella tops will be marketed under the name Mark-Werks. E-mail to either (mlindner.914@gmail.com) or (mark.werks914@gmail.com). Best, MarkClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=905
999]Click to view attachment
mlindner
For the southern states, a light silver grey 914 Umbrella top made out of the same high-end Softouch fabric used on both Umbrella and Service covers.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
technicalninja
That looks Great!

Ninja happy!

ninja.gif
mlindner
That is yours on the way Rick. Thanks, Mark
technicalninja
Received mine yesterday.

Very nice!

Thanks again.
Aerostatwv
Received mine as well, you wouldn't be disappointed!

Thank you, Mark!
IronHillRestorations
aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
seanery
I think Garold's mom would be so proud to see these being made!!! <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.