Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3.2 Carrera engine for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Stock 3.2 Carrera engine for sale. Came out of a running car just last week. Owner is going with a 3.8 build. 180k miles, runs well with good oil pressure, good head studs and leak down around 10%. Good way to buy a running 3.2 and drive it for a while, with the expectation of a future top end / hot rod build. Engine is stock, top to bottom. Includes harness and ecu. $18,000 PM or email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
mepstein
Someone asked if we checked head studs. They are all solid. Customer was recently using this car as a daily driver and drove it up to the shop.
nditiz1
Do you guys do payment plans drooley.gif
Cairo94507
Another great deal from Mark, Mepstein. beerchug.gif
mepstein
Even better deal - $16,995
nditiz1
Still trying to get that payment plan
mepstein
914-6 conversion special

$15,995 for complete engine with ecu and harness but without 3.2 engine tin or mount.
mepstein
Still available
Shivers
That would be something in a 914. driving.gif I'd need to sell my house to do the conversion. But I can dream. Good luck on the sale, Mark.
Fahren Cars
Nice motor. Surprised it hasn't sold yet. Mark, do you have a 3.2 engine carrier bracket (that mounts to the engine case)? I'm helping someone find one (we are doing parts swaps and he needs one).
mepstein
QUOTE(Fahren Cars @ Apr 20 2024, 09:14 AM) *

Nice motor. Surprised it hasn't sold yet. Mark, do you have a 3.2 engine carrier bracket (that mounts to the engine case)? I'm helping someone find one (we are doing parts swaps and he needs one).

No, looking for an extra one myself. They’ve gotten pricey.
NARP74
I have one of these in my 914. I think it is the sweet spot. More than stock but not too much. The car is a blast to drive but not too much of a handful, it can go hard or easy. Only your right foot decides.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.