Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1975/76 2.0L ECU. 051/052
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
Let me know what you have. Thx.
bdstone914
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Mar 27 2024, 10:17 PM) *

I think i have a couple of them. I am out of town until the 5th. I dont know the condition. If you pay shipping you can try them and only pay it there is a good one.
914Sixer
I may have one too after Bruce checks.
JeffBowlsby
Thanks Bruce, Mark. I would be happy to pay shipping and check the ECUs out on my testers for function. I need all three of these and hope they check out. Please confirm what you have and what I owe you, shipped to 94583.

@bdstone914
@914Sixer
914Sixer
Went to warehouse and checked. It was a 037 on a 75/76 harness. Sorry.
JeffBowlsby
Thanks Mark.

Bruce please contact me when you return.

@bdstone914
@914Sixer
Steve H
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Mar 27 2024, 09:17 PM) *

Yep! Thought I had it stored away in the guest bedroom closet. Bosch#0 280 000 52
Porsche # 039 906 021 A

It is in really clean, nice condition. Comes with a complete wiring harness that you might be able to touch up and sell as used.

It would obviously be sold guaranteed. I would be happy to ship it to you to test and accept it as worthy......or not.

I don't want to jump the line on anyone so if you still need it, please send a private message to me with a telephone # that I can text some photos to you with. Thanks

Steve

strawman
I’ve also got an 052 ECU that includes the plug and harness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.