Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Luiscjo
Hi, I have 2 914s for sale. 73 and 74. 73, I bought, but I haven't transferred to my name yet, and the 74 has no papers. Former owner, was taking parts from the 74 and putting them on 73. I started the restoration, but I had to stop due to illness. I'm asking $5.500 for both. I got the parts I moved from 73, and few more used ones I bought. I got all the parts for both. I mean the original parts.
shoot me a message to Luiscjo@yahoo.com with the phone and I will call you back.

P.S.: I live in Stockton, Ca.

Thank you
alwaysracin
Can you send me some pictures.

Thank you,
Scott Fraser

QUOTE(Luiscjo @ Apr 3 2024, 02:38 PM) *

Hi, I have 2 914s for sale. 73 and 74. 73, I bought, but I haven't transferred to my name yet, and the 74 has no papers. Former owner, was taking parts from the 74 and putting them on 73. I started the restoration, but I had to stop due to illness. I'm asking $5.500 for both. I got the parts I moved from 73, and few more used ones I bought. I got all the parts for both. I mean the original parts.
shoot me a message to Luiscjo@yahoo.com with the phone and I will call you back.

P.S.: I live in Stockton, Ca.

Thank you

sixaddict
Be skeptical
914_Tcup
Pictures would be nice...

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.