Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 2.0 Based Triple Gauge - DEAL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jbell959
I typically only build these triple and quad gauges to order but I want to pass along a deal on a few of these. I recently bought a bunch cores from Mark Epstein and he was very generous on the pricing so I decided to offer a few of these at a discounted price. Amongst the box of gauges he sent there were a few of these 2.0 temp/fuel gauges so I converted this one to a triple with a 5BAR oil pressure gauge.

This one has the later style bezel from the donor gauge. I can build these with the early style bezel and silver button but they would be a little more for the additional parts.

Once you add in the cost of the donor gauges these triple gauges are typically $800-$850. I'm selling this one for $700 shipped (thanks to Mark's generosity)

mb911
Very nice and good deal . For those wondering here is more of John’s work.Click to view attachment
jbell959
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 7 2024, 09:24 AM) *

Very nice and good deal . For those wondering here is more of John’s work.

Thanks Ben.... Your dash looks great!

I still have this one.
second wind
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 7 2024, 07:24 AM) *

Very nice and good deal . For those wondering here is more of John’s work.Click to view attachment

Gee...I would love to have the one on the far left and center...silver dot of course....how do I go about getting these?? Thank you very much!
gg
euro911
Send John a PM type.gif
jbell959
I still have this one
Morning! I am doing a gt conversion and have a silver dot 911 oil temp and pressure gauge. What would it cost to add the fuel gauge to make it a triple gauge (approximately) thx. David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.