Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in the Orlando area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stock93
I'm moving down there first week in september to go to school. I'd like to hook up with some or all of the 914 guys while I'm down there. I dont have steady internet access at the moment so I may not respond immediately.

John
Quilmes
Hey John, welcome to Orlando. There are a few of us here that are into 914. Zots racing is a race shop that is heavily into racing 914’s. You also have Troysport that takes car of my 914.
Tampa and Melbourne which is less that’s an hour’s drive from Orlando also have some great 914 guys with great cars and one super light 914 that is ready for flight.
Orlando is a great town and it is currently very warm (Hot Hot Hot) but once the fall rolls in that’s the time to take our the 914 for a great drive. We also have a few auto shows that like to have 914’s present.
Also if track time is what you are looking for, you are in luck with four track to choose from and PCA driver schools (Porsche Club of America) Safe Motor sports and Chin, just to name a few car clubs that let you run your car in stock or modified form.

When you get to town e-mail me and if I am not traveling because of work, I can show you around and meet some of the other 914 guys.

Martin ( AKA Quilmes)
stock93
Martin,
If you dont mind pm me your phone number. I probably wont have net access for a while when I get down there. Sounds like a great 914 town. I was down there two weeks ago. It was hot but not unbearable.

John
URY914
John,

Go to my blog, I have all the Florida club members listed with actual names, member names and locations. You can pick out the Orlando guys and PM them.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.