Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not afraid to ask for help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
merrill
I need as many thoughts and prayers for my son Niko. He is 11 weeks old today. We had to take him back to the hospital last night. At 12 days old he had a surgery to correct a malrotated intestine. Something is not right with him again and they are currently running all diagnostics to find the new issue. I know I can count on the members here to include him in their thoughts and prayers.

Many thanks ahead of time.
i love porsche
i am praying for your family, may God bless you
sgomes
Prayers, thoughts and whatever else you need..... Hang in there.
JerryP
Our thoughts are with you. Update us when you can. God Bless.
dralf
I am pulling for Niko and your familly,

From one Parent to Another
sjhowitson
Our prayers are with you and your little guy.
Jeroen
I hate stuff like this sad.gif
Our thoughs are with Niko, you and your family...
Hang in there!
GaroldShaffer
consider it done.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (merrill @ Aug 22 2005, 09:40 AM)
I know I can count on the members here to include him in their thoughts and prayers.

ain't that the truth biggrin.gif

hope he gets better.
TravisNeff
That is such a helpless feeling when your little one is going through pain. My best wishes
JB 914
We will add your little one to our daily prayers.
charlesmac
Done! please keep us posted when you find out anything.

Charles
aircooledboy
Done.

Stuff like this ought not to happen. Kids just shoudn't have to get sick. sad.gif We need a new rule.
jonwatts
What a cute little guy!

I pray that Niko be healed, that his doctors and nurses have clarity of mind to quickly diagnose whatever might be wrong. I pray that he be free of pain and that his mom and dad find strength and comfort from family and friends in this time.

MoveQik
Consider it done.
sjhowitson
Just wanted to bump this back up. Kids need extra help.

God bless your little guy!
Sammy
Tonight when I pray with my babies before they go to bed, we will pray for your baby.
BTW, that is one cute kid.
redshift

Poor little fella sure doesn't lack in the smile department. My 2 year old niece had a similar problem at birth, she's fine. Let's hope.

He's cute as a button!

miles
SpecialK
He's absolutely adorable....what a smile.

We're hoping for the best here in MO. Please give us some good news.
Katmanken
Wishing the best for Niko and he will be in my thoughts and prayers..

I went through problems with my son shortly after he was born. With many anxious nights for the wife and I, he pulled through and is now taller than me.

Be there for your son and wife. They are the most important things in your life right now. Or as my wife says, the best things in life are not things.

Take care, and all the best.

Ken
ChrisReale
My thoughts and prayers are there with you guys.
Duffster
You (Niko) got 'em.
Lou W
Our prayers go out to you and your family.
rick 918-S
Nothing worse than helpless sick babies. I will have your Niko in my thoughts.
Jenny
Brian and I will have Niko and your family in our thoughts and prayers. We're hoping for a quick diagnosis and recovery. He'll soon be back home where he belongs. wub.gif

Jen
watsonrx13
Our prayers are with you and your little guy.
Tobra
The resilience of children is truly incredible. You will be amazed at how well he pulls through this. In a year, you won't believe a kid who had been that sick, can run that fast.
sjhowitson
More prayers for Niko. Everybody take a minute this moring and send Niko some love.
ThemWyatts
Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Joe Bob
My Moms had that.....she grew old enuff to have me...and two others. He'll be all right.
Verruckt
QUOTE (merrill @ Aug 22 2005, 11:40 AM)
I need as many thoughts and prayers for my son Niko. He is 11 weeks old today. We had to take him back to the hospital last night. At 12 days old he had a surgery to correct a malrotated intestine. Something is not right with him again and they are currently running all diagnostics to find the new issue. I know I can count on the members here to include him in their thoughts and prayers.

Many thanks ahead of time.

Little guy is in our prayers. Give him a hug from our family. Hoping the best for Niko and your family.
Verruckt
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 23 2005, 08:49 AM)
My Moms had that.....she grew old enuff to have me...and two others. He'll be all right.

Crap!! There's two more of you?!?!?! ohmy.gif
merrill
NEWS FLASH!

I brought Niko and Mom home yesterday afternoon smilie_pokal.gif After many different x-rays and labs, they feel he has Reflux unsure.gif So we are going to live by "Better living through pharmecuticals".
He has not thrown up since his first round of zantac on Monday evening.

I REALLY want to thank you all from the soul of my shoes to the top of my silver mane. Thank you, bless you, warm fuzzy you. May the force be with you all beerchug.gif
aircooledboy
Great news. smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif

I worked for Roche Pharmaceuticals in a former life, and was on the "Zantac Team". (Insert major bad flashback here laugh.gif ) But, Zantac is one of those rare drugs that is about as safe as a glass of water.

Continued good health to the littleguy. aktion035.gif
Jenny
Wonderful news! We sure needed it after what's been going on recently. August has been a bad month overall, I'd say. Glad to hear Niko and mom are back home. We will continue to keep Niko in our prayers.

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.