Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Real 6 side shift transmission.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
Letting go of my second genuine 914-6 gearbox presently with Mike at Dr Evil.

The trans has race oriented gearing right now with B, GA, M, S, X. This will limit top speed quite a bit (depends on power and rev limit) as X from ZA is somewhere in the 30mph range. Here is a handy page to calculate what that might be for your setup:

https://retro-sport.com/calculator/porsche

Alternatively i can have the gearing set back to stock. A, GA, O, V, ZA. Same price but i need to know by Monday.

Mike is making everything right and the rebuild is $3085. He is worth it and you will have piece of mind knowing it will be outstanding. I paid $5500 for the gearbox.

Asking $6500 plus shipping.
BillJ
Update. Gearbox will remain short track/autocross config and be zero hour ready to go.side shift genuine 6 box.
MikeV914
Hello,

Would you consider selling the stock GA gear set separately ? GA main shaft through ZA ?

PM Me

Thanks Mike
BillJ
Hey Mikey. Was an option during the rebuild as Mike has those gears ready to go. You could certainly ask him and he may be willing to sell direct. My only spare gear is an X.
BillJ
I am somewhat flexible on price.
BillJ
Bump for zero issue ready to go real.6 gearbox with performance gearing
BillJ
The least i will take is $5k plus shipping. Otherwise will keep it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.