Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT Weltmeister short shift handle for a stock one
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
916S
I just removed the Weltmeister short shift from my '76 914 as I prefer the stock handle better. Anyone interested in trading for a stock set up?
technicalninja
Yes.

Pm'd you
914werke
That conversion involves more than just the shortened rod (w/longer fulcrum), you need the spacer plate as well.
Literati914
QUOTE(technicalninja @ Apr 12 2024, 11:23 AM) *

Yes.

Pm'd you
QUOTE(914werke @ Apr 12 2024, 01:11 PM) *

That conversion involve more than just the shortened rod (w/longer fulcrum), you need the spacer plate as well.

Dang it Rick - you beat me to it again! ..and it's true about the spacer plate, somehow I have it but not the extended shift rod. So, yeah hit me up if you need the spacer.

technicalninja
Think we have a trade here.

His shift lever in the mounting plate, the plate extension, the three long bolts.

For my stock original side shift lever in the mounting plate and the three short bolts.

Neither have shift knobs. Mine has what I call "Driver" quality chrome. Minor pops no big flakes missing, most folks would be fine running it but it's not concours...

His looks a bit more in need of finish redo.

Sound fair Gentlemen?
914werke
ninja, URO does make a repop chromed shift shaft
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.