Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 NOS front rear valence
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
twash
never installed oem 914-6 front and rear valences with factory part numbers $2700 more pictures available upon request contact for additional pictures
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
Very cool pieces. GLWTS.
Luke M
Would you sale the rear only? I have a custom front GT lower that Ben made for me. I'm looking for just the rear valance.
LMK .

Thanks,
Woodside914
I'd be interested in the front valence if you do decide to split them up.

Jett
Good price, I paid half for a mint used rear valenceā€¦ the member did ship it in a custom wood box:)
rick 918-S
I have a pair of NOS front fenders I would trade for the set. shades.gif Well maybe not. I just sent my bumpers off the chrome. Those part would look awesome on my 6.
twash
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 12 2024, 08:51 PM) *

I have a pair of NOS front fenders I would trade for the set. shades.gif Well maybe not. I just sent my bumpers off the chrome. Those part would look awesome on my 6.

not sold yet any question text me 805 218 1718 will not break up set for a single buyer, if 2 buyers step forward will break up
Luke M
QUOTE(twash @ Apr 13 2024, 05:02 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 12 2024, 08:51 PM) *

not sold yet any question text me 805 218 1718 will not break up set for a single buyer, if 2 buyers step forward will break up

Hi,

I'd be in for the rear valance and looks like Woodside914 would be in for the front.
Could you please post a few more of the rear valance as well.
LMK if that works for you.

Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.