Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coming to Wa. state for a visit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Anything going on 914 wise? I would like to get together with all ya'll and talk more cars. Maybe some racing?
I'll be located in Goldbar again but will travel as required to visit if'n you give good directions.
Joe Ricard
Bump for the evening crowd icon_bump.gif
messix
thats my neck of the woods . whatcha doin up there.
Bleyseng
When he works on the yellow 914 he uses the inlaws nice shop there. Hella drive thou........

We'll hook up with ya somehow, Joe.

First Britian
Maybe Mueller
Now Gint
And now JoeR
Who's next? Miles, you coming?? sheeplove.gif
DNHunt
Geoff

Any chance you could post dates when these guys are around and if there is a get together or something. I'd like to see em.

Thanks

Dave
Joe Ricard
My dates are posted above. Yea my Buddy is retiring from the Navy so I figured it would only be right to whop him up side the head and drink all his beer. AGAIN....

My car can do it just not sure I can afford the gas. I think the airplane will be cheaper.
rhodyguy
no need to tempt fate joe. maybe we can set up a mt rainier loop during your visit if the weather gods co-opererate. time for those living north to drive south. pm sent.

k
ablose58
headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif Sorry, Joe I can't make those dates because I will be at the sharks in the hood event with my 928 @ mt HOOD that weekend. But plans are always subject to change beerchug.gif CHEERS AL
sportlicherFahrer
I should be able to slip out of work on those days.....
Joe Ricard
Cool,
Hey Al, so how do you like the 928? Haven't heard much of it. Are you on any 928 boards? "Supersonic Vault"
ablose58
Well Joe so far all is gud smilie_pokal.gif Spanked some cars on the way home from work in the mornings , replaced all shocks with more better ones going for an alignment, runs smooth and strong and you are right it is a supersonic vault . Had one elec gremlin that was just dirty contacts on the seat switch . I am really glad I picked it up!! AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.