Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Scotty Cameron Putters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CptTripps
On the off-chance that there is another nut here that collects Scotty Cameron putters, I'm starting a new message board.

http://www.cameroncollector.com/

Right now, I'm the only member...and this is my first act of shameless self-promotion. There is currently one post, so it's REAL empty.

Anywho...thought I'd let everyone know...

...wish me luck.
iamchappy
I bet my dad has a few of those putters.

Infamous Golf Holes link:

http://65.27.70.174/
Brent
Seeing as that putter line cost about $300 bucks and Tiger had used them....pretty exclusive upper crust club you have going. My Ping Anser 3 does just the trick., got it for my 16th bday long ago when Ping only made putters.

-Brent
CptTripps
I've got about 8-9 right now...I try not to think of them as anything but investments...

It's amazing what you can find at a garage sale for $5.
Howard
I'm still using a Bullseye and miss the sound of persimmon woods wub.gif
IronHillRestorations
Scotty Cameron makes a great putter, though theoretically it's no better than any other off the rack putter, if you don't get it fit to you.

It you are PGA touring pro then you can go to Acushnet and spend a day having your putter custom fit.

Of course most golf clubs especially putters, usually fall under the catagory of operator error!
MoveQik
I'll bet that I could 3-putt with one of your Scotty Cameron putters just as easily as I do with my Ping....so I'm not too impressed! laugh.gif

Do you golf or did you just stumble into the putter collection. Nice stuff those putter are!
CptTripps
I always say it's the 'putter' (verb) rather than the 'putter' (noun). (I THINK that's right...you all know what I mean.)

Golf is a mental game. If you think it's right for you...it's right for you.

I've used a Scotty for about 8 years now. I got one in 96, and have always thought they were cool. So I started collecting them. Things get out of hand REAL quick if you aren't careful! (Like today, I was driving through Columbus and picked two up at a local used-club shop.)
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Howard @ Aug 23 2005, 07:53 AM)
I'm still using a Bullseye and miss the sound of persimmon woods wub.gif

Didn't that putter use rawhide lashings and a Rock for the head?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.