Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1970 Tangerine 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tvdinnerbythepool
Listed my car a few places but here is a link to the CL listing

If you guys know of anyone who may be interested feel free to reach out. I’ve had some interest and lots of complements but no takers quite yet.

$19k. No shipping or trades

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/d/tu...7736469975.htmlClick to view attachment
TROJANMAN
Looks nice. GLWTS
Mikey914
I have seen this car. It's really pretty well sorted out and would offer an excellent 1st car without any real work to be done for quite some time. @tvdinnerbythepool may want to link in some of your threads.
maj75
Curious, why no shipping? I’d be interested, but I’d need the car shipped.
mepstein
QUOTE(maj75 @ May 4 2024, 06:37 PM) *

Usually it means the seller won’t set up shipping. I’m guessing once it’s paid for, he won’t care who picks it up. But if you are a buyer for the car, call the seller and talk. A phone call usually gets everyone on the same page pretty quickly.

Great looking car. beerchug.gif
914_Tcup
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 4 2024, 05:45 PM) *

QUOTE(maj75 @ May 4 2024, 06:37 PM) *

Usually it means the seller won’t set up shipping. I’m guessing once it’s paid for, he won’t care who picks it up. But if you are a buyer for the car, call the seller and talk. A phone call usually gets everyone on the same page pretty quickly.

Great looking car. beerchug.gif

Agreed! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.