Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teeners at auction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Hinds
Did we recently lose a member on the west side, in kitsap or gig harbor? I was just at Stokes and they have 3 teeners that will go up for auction next month or maybe June. They said the owner had passed and were awaiting paperwork from the estate.
scallyk9
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Apr 18 2024, 03:58 PM) *

Did we recently lose a member on the west side, in kitsap or gig harbor? I was just at Stokes and they have 3 teeners that will go up for auction next month or maybe June. They said the owner had passed and were awaiting paperwork from the estate.

Interesting. I'm still kicking here in rural Port Orchard so they are not mine but I might visit Stokes if I can see them.
Literati914
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Apr 18 2024, 09:03 PM) *

Interesting. I'm still kicking here in rural Port Orchard so they are not mine but I might visit Stokes if I can see them.

Get VINs poke.gif

sixnotfour
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Apr 18 2024, 08:35 PM) *

QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Apr 18 2024, 09:03 PM) *

Get VINs poke.gif

Or Pics ..
rhodyguy
I could not find the 914s. Only person that had multiple 914s and died that I’m aware of was Dave Ellison.
Jett
They are hiding everywhere smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.