Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mark Henry
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mate914
I am looking for info on Mark Henry. He was a guru here for some time. I sent him some 2.7S heads for reconditioning in 2021. I heard from him on and off over the years. I was being patient with him on time frame. It has been well over a year since I have heard from him. I now don't care it they are done or not. Please just send them back.
If anyone has any info on his where about or a way to contact him? Please let me know.
Matt
SirAndy
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showuser=26

Last active here in August of last year
popcorn[1].gif
mepstein
Someone had a similar post about Mark a year or so ago. Even though he has a home based machine shop, he doesn't post an address, email or phone number on the internet. I've checked posts on the samba and pelican and there's nothing besides port hope, Ontario.

He posted this in 2015 - I'm east of the GTA the other side of the 115 from Mosport, google "Brimacombe ski hill" and I'm about 5 minutes away .

And very few postings on other sites in the last couple years.
bdstone914
@mate914

You can email him thru this site.
zig-n-zag
I sent you a PM.
mate914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 18 2024, 11:05 PM) *

@mate914

You can email him thru this site.

I have tried many many times.
The only thing I have not tried was to snail mail a letter to his last known address.

It would be nice if a fellow 914 world member who lives close to him can make a quick safety check. He might be dead for all I know...

Matt
mate914
QUOTE(zig-n-zag @ Apr 19 2024, 02:26 AM) *

I sent you a PM.

Thank you
mb911
There was a recent FB post about him where someone had some less than ideal experience with him but that was his side of the story and there are always 2 sides. That said I hate to say it but those heads are likely gone as 3 years is a long time to have heads and not contact the owner. Ugh hate to see that stuff happen as Mark was a very active member and good advice typically.
Superhawk996
Found in Rennlist old post from 2017. No guarantee it’s from the internet after all. Good luck in your quest.

Click to view attachment

cholland_
He is active on Facebook. He posted several for sale ads for parts to the "Ontario VW Aircooled Swappers" group yesterday.
mepstein
Mark’s a good guy but I hate when people ignore people. I’d rather take the hit today than have it hang over my head tomorrow.
930cabman
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 19 2024, 09:34 AM) *

Mark’s a good guy but I hate when people ignore people. I’d rather take the hit today than have it hang over my head tomorrow.

Always a good policy
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(930cabman @ Apr 19 2024, 02:34 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 19 2024, 09:34 AM) *

Always a good policy

I sometimes don't answer the first inquiry if I don't have any good answers, but I try not to ignore the second inquiry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.