Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starter and Alternator rebuild service
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
bdstone914
Offering starter and alternator rebuild service.
Prefer to sell with core exchange but can sell witout a core if i have ample core suppky.
Price is $175 for 914 or 914-6 /911 starter plus shipping. Alternator rebuild cost for a 914 starter is $175 plus shipping. 914-6 alternator cost is $200 plus shipping. Core charge is $75.
I currently have 914 and 911 starters and
914 alternators in stock. 914 alternators include a powder coated back plate and replated pulley. For 914-6 alternators you need to send your core in for rebuild.
I can ship the rebuild before core is sent if $75 core charge is paid. Some cores are not rebuildable. If the alternator armature is burned up it is not rebuildable. Other model starters and alternators can be rebuit.
The shop i use does automotive, heavy truck, industrial and marine rebuilds.
All rebuilds carry a one year warranty.
roundtwo
They both look great Bruce. Is the preferred starter rebuild a Bosch? Thank you, Todd
bdstone914
@roundtwo

He dies not use Bosch solinoids as they are known to have a sticking problem. He uses a Brazilian solinoid.
roundtwo
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 22 2024, 06:39 AM) *

@roundtwo

He dies not use Bosch solinoids as they are known to have a sticking problem. He uses a Brazilian solinoid.

Good to know. I'm always learning something from you Bruce.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.