Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air|Watter 4/27
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AZBanks
Is anyone going to Air|Water this weekend at the OC Fiargrounds?

I'll be there with my white 944 Cab.
Steve
I will be there, but debating on bringing my 914-8, since I’m not showing the car. It’s just parking lot. I did sign up for Porsche parking at the 356 club swap meet the next day and will be bringing my 914-8. There are also multiple threads already on this asking the same question.
914Toy
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 23 2024, 09:30 AM) *

I will be there, but debating on bringing my 914-8, since I’m not showing the car. It’s just parking lot. I did sign up for Porsche parking at the 356 club swap meet the next day and will be bringing my 914-8. There are also multiple threads already on this asking the same question.

Time and address?
AZBanks
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 23 2024, 09:30 AM) *

I did a search for Air|Water and came up empty.

From their website:

Air|Water 2024 will be held Saturday, April 27, 2024

Pedestrian Access: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM PT
infraredcalvin
https://air-water.com/
TP914
Iam going , taking the 914 , also Sun at Empi .
TP914
[quote name='914Toy' date='Apr 23 2024, 01:52 PM' post='3141017']
[quote name='Steve' post='3141000' date='Apr 23 2024, 09:30 AM']
[/quote]

Time and address?

This Sat at OC fair sounds 9am - 3 .
infraredcalvin
They are doing something different than I’ve seen, it could be cool, but it’s still in development. They sent me a QR sticker to put on the car, takes you to a link to the car with brief history a couple of pics and a place to comment… i think you have to register in order to leave a comment, and it doesn’t look like you can go to a homepage showing all the cars. It’s also still buggy and in development, among other things, there are typos in the prompts… i was thinking of starting a separate post about my car/experience so far…
targa72e
I am flying in with a friend. Plan to hit Peterson on Friday, Air water on Sat and Empi swap meet and show on Sun. Should be a fun weekend!!

john
campbellcj
I'm signed up and looking forward to it. Probably have an extra spectator/pedestrian ticket if anyone may need one - doubt my daughter is coming along.

Yep the new "Bramo" car profile app is really slow and flaky. I like the concept as typically you get zero details on the cars or owners at most shows, unless maybe the owner happens to be chatty and standing right there. Here is mine:

https://www.bramo.co/car-profile/65a6ce823fb8cdc4b19ccf91
roundtwo
I'll be there with my adult son, Angles game after and hopefully time to get to EMPI on Sunday morning. Will be on a 914 soon-to- be-friends search at the Air/ Water.
todd
dstudeba
I plan to be there. Wanted to drive a Porsche up there but unfortunately none of them are roadworthy enough for three hours of driving.
infraredcalvin
Ok everyone, they just added a voting “favorite” button to the Bramo page. Get registered and VOTE! Here is my link:

https://www.bramo.co/car-profile/65a6ebf0dafc60702f82b88f
AZBanks
Here is my link.

https://www.bramo.co/car-profile/herocards
davehg
I came down from Seattle to attend with my son. Should be fun.
Hemiwrx
I will be there with my 1970 914-4

https://www.bramo.co/car-profile/65a6b35e980d74cbad385815
AZBanks
QUOTE(Hemiwrx @ Apr 25 2024, 10:56 AM) *

Great wheels, I just gave you a vote.
914-300Hemi
We will be there in the Cayman and we are signed up for the swap meet on Sunday.
Hemiwrx
QUOTE(AZBanks @ Apr 25 2024, 11:13 AM) *

QUOTE(Hemiwrx @ Apr 25 2024, 10:56 AM) *

Great wheels, I just gave you a vote.

Thanks! beerchug.gif
infraredcalvin
Site is updated, you can now browse all the cars entered into the show, register, give me a vote!

https://www.bramo.co/
Maltese Falcon
Catching up with Chris @campbellcj today in Costa Mesa luft/wasser event, shout out to 914 NorthEast Gathering group...love the shirt !
Click to view attachment
roundtwo
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
campbellcj
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Apr 27 2024, 08:07 PM) *

Catching up with Chris @campbellcj today in Costa Mesa luft/wasser event, shout out to 914 NorthEast Gathering group...love the shirt !

Great to see you as well Marty!

The event was very smoothly executed and overwhelming in size and variety of cars. It literally took several hours of continuous walking to see it all. Apparently it took 3 hours that morning to get all the cars inside - I heard 1000 Porsches were on display. Plus some showcased cars and auction lots were staged the day before. I never even went into general parking where there must've been hundreds more Porsches. Weather was near perfect and the venue was good, but my fave is still Universal Backlot (Luft6).
Maltese Falcon
[quote name='roundtwo' date='Apr 27 2024, 10:29 PM' post='3141954']
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
[/quoCA.

'Rally Historico 914 belongs to Gustavo, owner of SoCal Euro Werks in Rancho Cucamonga Ca. Good friend and runs a tight shop too driving.gif !
dstudeba
Really great show, glad I braved the traffic from San Diego. A lot of beautiful cars, I even took pictures in the parking lot. Met a member with a six from Ramona, Wayne possibly? Here are a few pics and a Creamsicle that was in the parking lot for sale.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.