Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Tank Nut 113 955 481
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
doug_b_928
Does anyone know where I can get the nut (113 955 481) that holds the washer fluid line to the bottom of the reservoir? I tried the local Porsche and VW dealerships and nada. The part number comes up in a few places in Europe but I'm hoping it's available in North America. I'd have thought it would be on CiP1 but it didn't come up when I searched there. Here's an image of what comes up under the part number:

Click to view attachment

Also, does anyone know if the hose at this connection had an expanded end on it so that the nut will hold it onto the nipple? It doesn't look like it in the PET diagram, shown below:

Click to view attachment

Here's an image of my tank with the line on it. It does look like the hose expands over the nipple so does the nut hold it on without a flange on the line because the hose is expanded over nipple?

Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
of course at LEAST 50 (used) in stock

QUOTE(doug_b_928 @ Apr 24 2024, 06:44 AM) *

Does anyone know where I can get the nut (113 955 481) that holds the washer fluid line to the bottom of the reservoir? I tried the local Porsche and VW dealerships and nada. The part number comes up in a few places in Europe but I'm hoping it's available in North America. I'd have thought it would be on CiP1 but it didn't come up when I searched there. Here's an image of what comes up under the part number:

Click to view attachment

Also, does anyone know if the hose at this connection had an expanded end on it so that the nut will hold it onto the nipple? It doesn't look like it in the PET diagram, shown below:

Click to view attachment

Here's an image of my tank with the line on it. It does look like the hose expands over the nipple so does the nut hold it on without a flange on the line because the hose is expanded over nipple?

Click to view attachment

doug_b_928
Excellent, George. Do you know if the line needs a special end?
doug_b_928
Does anyone know if a flanged hose end is needed in this location?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.