Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: All parts for mounting calipers and front hub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Michelj13
Hi,

I am helping a friend getting his 914 back on the road. He cannot find many of the parts needed.

First task is to install his new calipers and rotors and wheels. He is missing all caliper mounting bolts (and washers needed).

For the front, he is missing hub bearing covers (thick steel), thick washer, cotter pin etc.

Hopefully there is someone out there that can provide all :-) There may be more parts requests later.

Thanks,

Michel
914Sixer
Have some bolts, bearing caps, possibly the washers. Will have to check warehouse.
Krieger
I have the bearing covers, nuts and thick washers that go on the end of the spindle if Mark doesn't have.
bdstone914
@Michelj13

Do you need the spindle nuts to? Left and right are different. If the others do not have them I do but you need to let me know soon as I leave town Monday

Bruce
bdstone914
@Michelj13

I see you are in Torrance. If you are going to the 356 Club swap meet Sunday April 28 I can bring the parts if you do not get them elsewhere sooner.

Bruce
914Sixer
This is what I have $24 shipped. Caps, bolts, washers
paypal.me/markheard1
Michelj13
$ sent to markheard1. I still need 4 more bolts and washers AND two of the funky front hub nuts (with the hex screw) and the thick washers.

One me thing, I need a hub seal (could be used) to facilitate hub seal installation.

Thanks

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 25 2024, 03:11 PM) *

This is what I have $24 shipped. Caps, bolts, washers
paypal.me/markheard1

Krieger
I have a left and a right nut and washers. I can ship today or tomorrow for $20

Click to view attachment
Michelj13
Sounds good, send me your paypal address, thanks
Krieger
Pm sent
914Sixer
I have extra bolts and washers, I will include them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.