Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: windshield chrome
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EJP914
Looking to buy new windshield trim and found what I think is a pretty good deal from PAP-Parts in Ohio. They advertise the 3 main pieces for about $40 ea. Has anyone purchased anything from these guys? Are they a reputable parts source? Appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!
MoveQik
Ohhhhh.....I need these and I was hoping to get them before the RRC! I hope you get some good feedback here.
timmyj
QUOTE (EJP914 @ Aug 22 2005, 05:33 PM)
Looking to buy new windshield trim and found what I think is a pretty good deal from PAP-Parts in Ohio. They advertise the 3 main pieces for about $40 ea. Has anyone purchased anything from these guys? Are they a reputable parts source? Appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

Wow, I wonder what they would charge for sail panel , and the middle targa chrome. Seems super reasonable. I'm a distance, but if a number is posted I'll give a call. Thanks. wub.gif
GWN7
Thread Hijack... Hello and welcome timmyj beerchug.gif
EJP914
Pap-Parts telephone # is 1- 800-944-2964 or 614-793-0981
timmyj
Thanks for the #,,,,,, SUPERB! clap.gif

Amazing site Bruce. I'm going to go through it all tonight. wavey.gif

[QUOTE] aktion035.gif Protest protest, save the babies, put a ban on all baby sitters. icon_bump.gif
olav
QUOTE (timmyj @ Aug 27 2005, 06:27 PM)

Wow, I wonder what they would charge for sail panel , and the middle targa chrome. Seems super reasonable. I'm a distance, but if a number is posted I'll give a call. Thanks. wub.gif

$70.00 seems to be the price.
flesburg
Try Pelican Parts at www.pelicanparts.com.

They are my favorite supplier.

Others I have used and recommend:
Performance Products at www.performanceproducts.com
Mid America Motorworks Effingham IL (the new owners of tweeks) at www.mamotorworks.com

Shipping cost will be a consideration for parts this big.

If you are close enough to any of the above, you can arrange to pickup yourself.
timmyj

Windshield trim

Hi, I checked out the PAP-Parts web site. From what I can see, it's all oem #'s. Same # as competitors yet, much much lower in price.
mikey
Just got the complete windshield trim set a few days ago from PAP-Parts. They look like the originals and have the original part number on them. The lower L shaped pieces are on back order.

Good price and quick service. I'll be using them again.

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.