Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday George
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Happy 29th birthday to George.
The man guilty of getting many of us addicted to this little car!

Rich
914werke
Is that 29 squared? biggrin.gif
Happy Birthday George
Shivers
birthday3.gif And many happy returns...I found your ad in I think it was Hot VW in 83-4, before that it was Porsche. You were not the cheapest but you were always there for me. Thanks
rick 918-S
birthday3.gif 29X3- 20?
DC_neun_vierzehn
Happy bday George. You saved me on many occasions. You’re a gem my friend.
Cairo94507
Happy Birthday George - thank you for continuing to support our great cars.
mb911
Happy birthday George
worn
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 25 2024, 03:59 PM) *

Happy birthday George

agree.gif
I often ask advice when multiplying by ten, but regardless of the number, may you meet many returns of this day with the delight that you have helped others to.
There have been a few times when the whole 914 zen catches me so that I laugh out loud. I have had some nice Fords in my time, but somehow…
pfreiburger
Only 29, huh? Wow, accomplished a LOT in 29 short years! Happy Birthday!
Freezin 914
Happy Birthday George, no one can deny your love for our cars! Thank you! Hope you enjoyed your day.
Fazasport
Happy Birthday, George. Here's wishing you many, many more. All the best on your special day and beyond.

John Sipay

TROJANMAN
Happy Birthday George. You are definitely a wealth of knowledge.
Steve
birthday3.gif
Grandmaster 914
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I am TOTALLY flattered, thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Please remember that I am always here for instant 914 tech advice, AND encouragement!
windforfun
Happy birthday George. Thanks for all your help over the years. I couldn't have done it without you.

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
Lucky9146
Happy Birthday George
You are one of the first people I spoke with about 914's 10 years ago. I forget my first order from you but you were kind enough to include your book 914 Tech Tips 700 with my order
Missed seeing you in 2018 but toured your shop when my wife and I passed through.
beerchug.gif to many more!
driving.gif white914.jpg
dirk2056
smilie_pokal.gif Happy Day George !!
Jack Standz
Happy happy birthday! biggrin.gif

Been a customer for 40 years, back in the days when you call a phone number with your credit card in hand to order some parts that noone else had (except sometimes a dealer at crazy prices).

Pretty sure it was you who answered the phone sometimes back then and surprisingly once last year when I followed up on an order. Good memories.
GBX0073
Happy Birthday George
Thank you for the Support and Sharing your Love of the 914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.