Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thought you had a shitty day...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
http://users.pandora.be/nikeairbomber/boom.wmv Checkout this out. Some funny stuff.
CCLINHOTRODHELL
tat2dphreak
LMAO!
laugh.gif
J P Stein
Organ donors.
Rockaria
That looks funny till you realize that people had to have Died in a few of those scenes!
redshift
I watched it twice, I don't think anyone died, maybe the guy doing 172..

smile.gif

M
J P Stein
Organ donors......according to friend in the medical field
the biggest source of organs are crotchrocketeers. The vid explains it all.
redshift
Man, you are so right.

My brother has donor parts, and so does a cousin, both from bike accidents.

I want a chopper, but just to look at, be safe fellas.

M
Mueller
anyone else have sweaty palms while watching that video???

I miss riding a bike, but luckly I never attepted that dumbass stuff...sorta hard on a 1980's Honda CB750 smile.gif
Bruce Allert
Incredible... simply incredible agree.gif
those are some funny crashes. Glad I'm not on them!
..........b
Pnambic
A few Darwin Award nominees perhaps? huh.gif

You think we can get Dave's new chair to do wheelies like that? laugh.gif
scotty
Oh. My. God.

Love the 172mph past the cop (why slow down?)

Best pic is the guy who popped the wheelie at the start of the race.

Too many Darwin Awards there to count!
stock93
Idiots like these make the bike insurance rates go way up. I have slid down the road twice myself. One time was a mechanical failure and the other time a lady on her cell phone pulled out right in front of me. I know a guy that got in a bike wreck at 85mph and got up and walked away with only a few bruises. They are a lot of fun but I want a full cage around me now. I even put a full scca legal cage in my 914 that will be mainly street driven.

John
VegasRacer
agree.gif

I was dong 75 on a crotch rocket when I T-boned some ignorant slut in a Pontiac who crossed the double yellow line to make an illegal left hand turn directly in front of me. After I got out of the hospital I decided to trade in my leather for nomex. So far the worst wreck I had on the track was to hit a Vette that spun in front of me. Again I was doing about 75. It totaled my RX-7. Instead of a month in the hospital and eight months in a cast, all I got was a DNF for the race. 5 point belts work. I hear that cages, fuel cells and fire systems do too. I hope I never have to find out first hand, but I am glad to have them installed - just in case . . .
Aaron Cox
crotch rockets.... ninja.gif ....too many stupid riders
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.