Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Las Vegas Region PCA. 50 Year Anniv.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
Last weekend the Las Vegas Region of the Porsche Club of America celebrated its 50 year anniversary. The day started with an event at the Gaudin dealership.
Over 200 cars were on display. Five were 914's.
The only one not known to me was this white /6.
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
# VIN.
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
Party Time.
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
Porsche Parking Only.
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
Look Don't Touch.
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
One of my friends at Gaudin told me they were restoring a Creamsicle for a customer. The guy had seen the Bumblebee 'Classic Restoration' they did and he liked it, but was not a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
Opposite Corner.
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
Get Up and Go.
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
# 4742915046. @JeffBowlsby
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
After the Car Show and other Festivities, there was a drive to Mt. Charleston for a catered lunch in the picnic area. My copilot for the rally was my neices 9 year old son, Leighton.
Click to view attachment
*(LOL at the flipped selfie. Perfect.) av-943.gif aktion035.gif
VegasRacer
Top of the World.
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
I wanted to be sure he had something to tell his parents and classmates more than he went for a fast and fun ride in his uncles, flat six, air cooled, Porsch-A, 914, named Elvira. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
driving.gif aktion035.gif Great Day for the youngster! Thanks for posting. You guys have all the fun.
Krieger
Nice! Helping to raise another Porsche lover. I wonder what t confused24.gif he 6 will go for.
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(Krieger @ Apr 27 2024, 06:09 AM) *

Nice! Helping to raise another Porsche lover. I wonder what t confused24.gif he 6 will go for.

Are you talking the 6’ girls or the 6 car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.