Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New car at CAMP today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Well the Ohio 32 finally arrived today and Jim Chambers gave me a ride down to pick it up. You would think I was going mud bog driving with those goofy looking rear tires. Rode like a frekin monster truck, what was the guy thinking???
Oh well Coker makes a great classic looking wide whitewall and Ford Gennie wheels along with 46 Ford caps and trim rings. Soon to be installed, when they arrive. An interior is also in the works.
350 Chev motor with a 350 auto trans. Found a loose hose on the carb, and a vacumm plug had come off, no wonder it ran like a piece of crap at low rpm.
Shipping done by DAS transport, enclosed carrier from Ohio. $1495.
CCLINHOTRODDIN
boxstr
rearend..
boxstr
Interior or lack of....
messix
good god craig get those AT tires off of that, tis hurtin my eyes!

and i agree ... what D/F put those on it.

any way .... plastic body ? who made it? looks nice. more pics please.
Lou W
agree.gif
Bruce Allert
I wanna see duel rooster tails burnout.gif burnout.gif

.......b
914Timo
drooley.gif
Rgreen914
Looks like a fugitive from a dirt track! Or maybe a backwoods "moon-shiner" from the 30's! Nice looking ride.

Ron
MattR
Where are the mud flaps?
Gint
Sweet! Convert it to 4WD!
boxstr
I will get it ready for the Pikes Peak Hillclimb next year.

It is a Gibbons body, TCI frame,Magnum front end,Chev rear end, 350/350 motor trans combo,Magoo rear coilovers,Wildwood front discs,drum rears,VDO gauges,Walker radiator,and big ass Goodyear tires on the back.
CCLINRODDIN
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
more pics..
boxstr
last one today..
rhodyguy
firewall by georgia/pacific. gas tank placement by ford, pinto engineering dept.

k
boxstr
I won't have to worry about rust, just termites and wood boar beetles. laugh.gif
CCLINTERMINEX
TravisNeff
Leave it as is and get a granny geared tranny. Then it could be the new camp tractor!
goose2
Cool Craig! I like it wub.gif hope that firewall is pressure treated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.