Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stoddard Swap and BBQ Party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
If you missed Carlisle last weekend you can still get your swap meet fix in a few weeks at Stoddard. The swap starts on Friday June 7th in the afternoon where there will be a Lit and Toy Meet from 3-6 at Stoddard. From there the party moves to Pete's Custom where there will be a BBQ from 6-9. If you made it out last year you know the good time that is to be had at Pete's! From there we all get a good night sleep and head back to Stoddard on Saturday morning June 8th for the swap. Rod Emory and I are giving a talk about what we both do in the Porsche World. I think this year will be a bigger Stoddard then usual because my normal hotel was booked up 2 months out. Hope to see everyone there!
930cabman
I did miss the Carlisle event, work/family/... , but thanks for the reminder. I have been and this is a good event.
gereed75
Haven’t been in a few years. Have seen some really good deals go through here. Hope to make it.
930cabman
What a great combination, Pete's Custom shop and Stoddard's the following day. Well attended and many many cool cars and cool people.

I big thank you to both Pete and crew and Stoddards and crew
Unobtanium-inc
I have to say that's the best Stoddard Swap I've been to. The BBQ was a blast and heavily attended. The show was also great and the weather was perfect. Rod Emory and I shared the stage giving talks about what I do and what he does. The tie in was I talked about a 50 Porsche deal I did back in 2015 and one of those cars ended up being an Emory Outlaw, so it was a classic story of I hook em, Rod cooks em!
Hope to see everyone next year, next swap Ski Roundtop on 9-14!
Unobtanium-inc
More pics!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.