Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: South Bay Area Shops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grantsfo
I'm looking for a place to have all my 914 suspension work completed in the South Bay Area (Preferably Campbell, Los Gatos, West San Jose). Any reccomendations?
Brad Roberts
I forget some of the names.. but somebody will chime in.

I would do it for you.. but I'm 2 away.

B
Jenny
There's a porsche shop in campbell.... I think it's called automotion?? Pretty close to King's Head pub. Does anyone recall? I've never been there myself, but it's worth investigating.

Jen
Brad Roberts
I think CT automotive is down there.

B
Tony C
Hmm lets see if I can refresh Brad's memory... Southbay shops for 914 suspension

TC Design (my shop)
David Moderman (mountain view)
CT Automotive (campbell)
HPH (Redwood City)

-Tony C
Brad Roberts
He said: "Preferably Campbell, Los Gatos, West San Jose"

That isnt anywhere near your list... (same state..LOL)

B
Tony C
B, I am in Milpitas, 5 miles away from that area. CT is IN campbell. Yes Moderman might make him drive 15min. Hardly "not anywhere near".... rolleyes.gif

-Tony C
Brad Roberts
I had to do a little drawing.. a little map.

Take it to Tony. He is just a few miles past CT off of 880 and Montegue (sp?)

Actually..Tony is on the list of installers for the roller bearings we chatted about in another thread.

I asked Mueller to remove me.. and he hasnt.

B
Steve
Kens sportech is located in Campbell.
He did a lot of work on my 914.
If he can't do it he would probably know who could.

Steve
grantsfo
Thanks! I think Tony is just a couple of miles from where I work.
J P Stein
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 29 2003, 09:20 AM)

Actually..Tony is on the list of installers for the roller bearings we chatted about in another thread.

I asked Mueller to remove me.. and he hasnt.

B

A list of installers?
What about the "crash test dummy" ? Did I get an honorable mention? Do I detect a bias against smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif?
JeffBowlsby
Kens Sportech was run by Ken Mack. It then changed names to CT Automotive. Ken Mack retired, but the employees still know 914s. Its on Campbell on McGlincey...doors away from Jerry Woods...
Mueller
Brad= removed from web page

JP, I plan on having a "Customers Car's Page" for those that didn't mind it... smash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.