Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SERVICE??? HELD CAPTIVE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
windlake
I’m rebuilding a Type 4 1.8 to put in my 1974 1.8 914. I purchased an old engine and cleaned, split the case and took the parts to MOFOCO (first mistake). MOFOCO has had my parts since April 2005 and it’s now the end of September. Follow-up has always brought me a, “we’ll get to it soon”. If you live in the Milwaukee area DON’T EVER TAKE YOU AIR COOLED ENGINE TO MOFOCO. Some day, maybe, I’ll get my stuff out back. They may be good but their service SUCKS. Yack.gif mad.gif headbang.gif
736conver
Agreed, MOFOCO blows. You should introduce yourself on your first post. Let us know about your yellow car and custom wood dash work.

dakotaewing
Welcome -

I lived in a house on Wind lake for a month about 12 years ago.... One of the longest months of my life... LOL

Show us your car - and take your receipt and get your parts back - if they have that attitude about service, it would not surprise me(in fact I would expect) the same attitude about the quality of their work -

Thom
bd1308
custom wood dash?

wow
smile.gif
Joe Bob
So...the name didn't give you a bit of a clue?
goose2
So...the name didn't give you a bit of a clue?
laugh.gif can't imagine WHY anyone would name their business MOFOCO wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.