Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good 4 point harness for my 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grantsfo
Any reccomendations on a good 4 point harness for my 914? I have a harness bar and stock seats. Looking for something that is easy to install, fits a rather large person (6'3" 270lbs) and is relatively easy to use for regular driving.
ninefourteener
I would try Summit Racing, They have a pretty good selection, great prices, and from my experience, their tech people really know what they are talking about.
Brad Roberts
Summit is good ...but I find it's easier to go to a shop that sells this kind of stuff and buy everything local. Your going to need the belts with "clips" ..they clip onto a eye bolt that screws into the lower factory seat belt holes.

Like this..

B
Brad Roberts
Then you take a cotter pin and lock them in (see small hole near actual clip)

B
Brad Roberts
If you'll notice.. I left the stock belts in this car.

B
seanery
Is that Julius?
Brad Roberts
Yes.

B
grantsfo
OK ...so I'm still getting up to speed in this area. Who sells something like the the harness you posted in the South Bay Area?

All my suspension components arrived yesterday afternoon. I'm talking to Tony about installing all this stuff. I'm targeting Loma Preita AX next month as my first event.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.