Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: flying to Albany Thursday to pick up a BMW 325
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I bought a car for the wife to drive the rest of the summer. Her Nissan Titan is sucking the gas!

This winter the E30 325 will be ripped to shreads and be transformed into an M3 powered killer. In loving memory of our fallen M3 the car will get a Daytonaviolett paint job, and the heart and soul of the salvaged M3.

I plan on meeting Doug Hardman and my friend Pat sometime Thursday night as I pass through Clevland area. Anyone up for a gathering? I assume I'll be on the road heading west by 5:30 pm if my flight isn't delayed. I have no idea how long it will take to drive from the airport in Albany NY Cleveland Ohio. As usual I'm flying by the seat of my pants.

Ebay car for those that will insist on photos...
jasons
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Aug 23 2005, 10:37 AM)

This winter the E30 325 will be ripped to shreads and be transformed into an M3 powered killer. In loving memory of our fallen M3 the car will get a Daytonaviolett paint job, and the heart and soul of the salvaged M3.

I knew you would find an excuse to swap that M3 motor into something. An e30 with that motor should be damn fun.
tdgray
Sounds good to me. smile.gif

Like I need an excuse to beer3.gif

Have Doug give me a call with the time.
Will98D
It will be about 7 to 8 hours from Albany to Cleveland, so those are going to be some late-night wings. Just under 500 miles.
Eric_Shea
What... the 928 block won't fit? biggrin.gif
spare time toys
Have a safe trip. driving.gif
rick 918-S
I guess it's going to be pretty late. My friend Pat told me there is a place over on Cedar & Lee called Brennan Colony..... somthing.... I guess their open until 2:00 am. We may meet there. I'm staying over night in Cleveland Heights. Breakfast may be a better option. Anyone along the route that wants to hang out send me a pm. I need to be home by Sunday.
Tom Perso
huh.gif

laugh.gif

w00t.gif

aktion035.gif

From an E30 owner to another. Lucky bastard! I wonder what it'll be like with that M-mill in it!!!! Booyah!

happy11.gif

user posted image

Ok, 914 content here:

user posted image

Man, I wish I could meet you - I-69 and the tollroad area or so - but I don't think logistically it will work. If you get in a pinch around my area, you can call. I'm PM you my phone number.

Tom
rick 918-S
Dang Tom.... That E30 "IS" is sweeeet!
Tom Perso
Thanks dude! It's bone stock, and just clicked over 178,000 miles! smile.gif

I bounce it off the rev limiter every day or so - just to "clean it out" wink.gif

Later,
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.