914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
a little clean up and in she goes.

k
rhodyguy
asdf.

k
rhodyguy
043 flavor. very clean. epoxy intact. who knows, perhaps a newer replaced item?

k
Ferg
smilie_pokal.gif
Ferg
Engman
I remember the day I too was in a similar position...........

Then I started cleaning it ..... one thing led to another..... and another .............. until 3 months passed.

Hope you are quicker than I was.

M
rhodyguy
i'll start next week after whistler. i'm sort of on the week after memorial day dredline.

k
DNHunt
Looks like we got a project. see you Friday. Better watch it, Jeanne may spank ya with a 2 litre.

Dave
sportlicherFahrer
sweet! Need any help there?
neo914-6
care to elaborate for the uninformed? I take it this is not the engine you got from stromberg.gif
in any case, congrats, clap.gif it looks like you've "got your work cut out" (dam football is back)...
Bleyseng
Looks good Kevin. Test the MPS with a vacuum pump before getting too excited. 15hg for 5 minutes with little leakdown is what you want. See if it says Made in France then you will know if its a recent purchase.
rhodyguy
the 1.8 badging stays on the 75'. rolleyes.gif i looked at the mps, made in germany. a set of 2.0 ss he i have . the new red konis. progressive springs. i think i still have a complete frt sway bar setup gathering dust, but that will wait til the winter.

no felix. this engine is not the onion. i have plans for that one latter in the fall. the engine in my car is running just dandy.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.