Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi! Honey I'm Home.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
What a trip. cool.gif
I need a shower er.. ahh.. givemebeer.gif Casadores porfavora...
I wonder what else I can find around here smoke.gif
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Toast
Glad you're back! rocking nana.gif

Party in the new trailer? drunk.gif
JoeSharp
I just parked Grace across the street and got out. She did a great job in dealing with Moncha. But her tail is realy draging now. I'll have to give a lift.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
JoeSharp
I forgot.
Aaron Cox
holy shit joe!

welcome back matey!

BTW - socal contingent is vigorously prepping our cars for the Sat. Night AX smile.gif

see ya soon.
SLITS
Gives new meaning to "ass dragger" dry.gif

Did you bring Mikey's gift? lol2.gif

PS...you didn't have to post, we could smell you from AZ on icon8.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Aug 23 2005, 06:17 PM)
socal contingent is vigorously prepping our cars for the Sat. Night AX

i think you can hold an AX *in* that trailer!

gives meaning to "tail wagging the dog..."
JoeSharp
Saturday night where?
Ron: See the atached . mad.gif
Joe
JoeSharp
I forgot again.
/L.
BOY !! That's a BIG ONE ohmy.gif OOPs did I say that? biggrin.gif I'm coming by to see Gumbo T.
Aaron Cox
no 356?? unsure.gif
snflupigus
thats what I'm sayin????

wavey.gif

guessin ya went straight through up north vs commin down through phx?

And I had a few bottles lined up for ya... guess i'll have to drink em now. beerchug.gif

Series9
No, apparently you guys had a train wreck communication arrangement. Joe went through PHX (+4hrs vs. going straight through) and tried to call for 2 hours, but no luck. So, he went home.
snflupigus
call my phone number? 402-659-5882? I never got any call... and i had my phone on my hip the whole weekend. I even brought it in the shower with me incase he called then because i knew i wouldnt be able to call back if i missed him becuase he'd be on a payphone. I even went to the sams at 130am in the morning hoping he'd be there... then went agian at 7am.

well... shit happens. I appologize for him going through phoenix then... shall we start a joe sharp cell phone fund? LOL

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.