Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Experience with the New CSJ 914-6 Cooler?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom1394racing
I just tested my 911 (modified to 914-6) cooler and found it is a leaker. I was planning to use this cooler for my 3.2 SS engine build and now will need a replacement.

Anyone have experience with the new CSF 914-6 cooler? The very detailed writeup on the Pelican forum makes it sound like is a well-engineered product.

https://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...oil-cooler.html

Has anyone tried one?
Cairo94507
I saw their products at RennSport Reunion 7 this year (Monterey), specifically the 914-6 cooler, and they certainly looked very nice. beerchug.gif
Luke M
I have a new Behr 914-6 engine oil cooler that I was going to run on my 3.4 but I'm going to order one of these new CSF coolers. I'll keep the Behr on a shelve as a backup.

Tom1394racing
I spoke with the expert engine builder at Auto Associates this morning. While they have not tried the engine cooler, they have been using the CSJ fender coolers. The word is they are well made and fit & work well.

I am thinking this is my best route forward rather than relying on a used cooler of unknown origin.
Cairo94507
Absolutely agree. beerchug.gif
Tom1394racing
I decided to go ahead and order one of the CSJ coolers. It arrived yesterday and looks like a top quality replacement. I will install it on the engine this week.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment[

attachmentid=915994]

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Yup- very nice oil cooler indeed. beerchug.gif
mb911
I had planned on carrying these but as slow as things are for me I could not justify having 10 sitting around. They look very nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.