Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: After market 2.0 injector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914wrx
What is everyone run for after market 2.0 injectors as we can no longer get these any more . I saw a post not long about someone was running an injector that fit in the hole but used a different plug.
FlacaProductions
Standard Motor Products FJ67 from Rock Auto - same plug. direct fit replacement. don't forget the seals - small at the tip and big around the body.
https://www.rockauto.com/?carcode=1500866&parttype=6224
Geezer914
I second standard motor product injectors from Rock Auto Parts.
BillC
If you order from RockAuto, be sure to specify that you want the Standard Products brand FJ67 injectors. If you don't, they will substitute one or more Intermodal brand injectors. The problem is the Intermodal injectors come with straight hoses attached, whereas the Standard Products injectors come with bent hoses.

I went through this a few months ago, and had to jump through annoyingly ridiculous hoops to get the Intermodal injectors exchanged for Standard Products.

Alternatively, you could just plan to replace the hoses, but that seems like a waste since you're ordering and paying for injectors with the correct (bent) hoses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.