Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible 914-6 engine sheet metal group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
I am having another run of engine sheet metal laser cut and I will make them up. It would be about 2 months from now that they would start shipping. Laser is out 4 weeks from now. Retail is 500 but if I can get 10 people on this I could sell them for 395 shipped. For reference www.914-6werkshop.com
Cairo94507
I can attest to Ben's 914-6 engine tins; I recently bought a set that we used as the foundation for my 3.6 engine tins. His tins are great quality. smilie_pokal.gif
mb911
So not much interest? Let me know and I will be happy to work with you all.
Steve
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jun 13 2024, 05:00 AM) *

I can attest to Ben's 914-6 engine tins; I recently bought a set that we used as the foundation for my 3.6 engine tins. His tins are great quality. smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif
I also used them for my 3.6. Great deal, awesome product. Less than half the price of the factory reproduction stuff. Maybe less people doing conversions these days? Supply and demand? but anyone thinking of doing a conversion in the future should pick up a set.
mepstein
I need a set but I’ll buy 2 sets if it helps make the numbers better.

Thanks
peteinjp
I’d be interested as well if it fits without gaps. The one in the car now leaves a ton of room between the seal and the tin.

Pete
mb911
QUOTE(peteinjp @ Jun 15 2024, 07:57 PM) *

I’d be interested as well if it fits without gaps. The one in the car now leaves a ton of room between the seal and the tin.

Pete

Pete not sure what you have on your car to help confirm one way or another
Robarabian
Ben, I can use another set....count me in for the number...
mb911
Thanks everyone after I pick up the laser cuts I will send everyone the payment details. It will take about 3-4 weeks for forming and shaping once I have them in hand
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.