Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Father's Day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Geezer914
Happy Father's Day to all the 914 Dads that will pass on the love of classic cars to their children! beerchug.gif
SO.O.C914er
Happy Father’s Day to all. My two daughters enjoy riding in my 914 but would never attempt to drive it. Haha lol-2.gif av-943.gif
Shivers
Happy Fathers Day! smile.gif
ClayPerrine
IPB Image
fixer34
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Jun 16 2024, 08:25 AM) *

Happy Father’s Day to all. My two daughters enjoy riding in my 914 but would never attempt to drive it. Haha lol-2.gif av-943.gif

Same here...
930cabman
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 16 2024, 07:42 AM) *

IPB Image

Good one. I was blessed with 2 daughters and prayed for years and years. It worked, these days they both have great husbands and I have a bunch of grandkids.

Happy Fathers Day all
technicalninja
This is the first time that "Father's Day" has hurt for me...

My wife had a voice mail from my dad that tore me up.

Those of us who are OLD (that's most of us) should make videos for your loved ones for after you're gone.

Wish I had one from him now...
Front yard mechanic
HFDClick to view attachment
Tonyooc
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Jun 16 2024, 12:06 PM) *

beerchug.gif cheers to that.
DC_neun_vierzehn
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads on the board. My 2 year old boy can’t ride in his Daddy’s 914 yet, but he loves his 914 trucker hat.

Thanks 914 Rubber : )

Click to view attachment
flipb
I've been taking my son to Cars & Coffee in the 914 since he was about five years old. Yesterday I got him up in the morning, we went to a well-attended C&C in Alexandria, VA... and then he & I split time driving for the next hour-plus.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.