Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Pics from Paradise
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
a couple folks have asked for some pics. I haven't taken too many, but this should whett your appetite.

From my balcony.
seanery
more from the balcony - these are early, early one morning.
seanery
again, from the balcony
seanery
last one from the balcony
seanery
stopped in this marina for lunch the other day when we were doing a lap of the island. What a beautiful view....I wish I had a wide angle with me for this one. This one and the next one were taken while sitting at our table.
seanery
last one, this was the lunch marina while I was waiting for my dessert and coffee.
seanery
oh, and I got some new ink while I was here.
Jeroen
nice pics and ink, but... where are the pics of you wearing that Hulaa skirt laugh.gif
balljoint
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Aug 24 2005, 07:41 AM)
nice pics and ink, but... where are the pics of you wearing that Hulaa skirt laugh.gif

Forget the Hula skirt. We KNOW you were wearing another infamous article of clothing. Where are those pics?
Eric Taylor
Hey Sean where is this?
Eric
Tobra
I thought you meant Paradise, CA (by Chico)and was going to say there is a guy on the pelican parts board looking for someone to scout a 924 for him(Why you would be looking at a 924 is beyond me).

Nice tropical scene pics you have there
tat2dphreak
awesome man! great ink too!
seanery
QUOTE (Eric Taylor @ Aug 24 2005, 08:53 AM)
Hey Sean where is this?
Eric

Eric,
I'm in Honolulu at the American Legion's 87th annual conference.
Jenny
Ah! The famed balcony. Where's the gratuitous shot of said sheer panties?

Jen
grantsfo
Honolulu ....paradise? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.