Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for stickers..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Multiple rock chips and now a complete verticle crack in the Wrangler windshield. Gotta replace the glass.

I'm looking for two stickers. They were made a while back... maybe someone has some NOS squirreled away.

Here's the first one.

Rusty
Here's the second one. It's a die-cut sticker, on the outside of the glass.

Oh... guess there's more than one in the pic. The left top emblem (white).
bd1308
I LOVE JEEPS....I had a YJ Wrangler (1994)...

had 31 inch tires and stock diff gears....

so i traded it for the 914...brother got the jeep and $1700 later he has a great jeep.

cant help on the decals though....

Joe Bob
Wasn't the first one done by Phil in Jacksonville? Also...wasn't it one of those reuseable peelers?

The second one I can prolly do....need a straight on high rez pic....
Rusty
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 24 2005, 11:17 AM)
Wasn't the first one done by Phil in Jacksonville? Also...wasn't it one of those reuseable peelers?

The second one I can prolly do....need a straight on high rez pic....

I dunno about the first one. I bought a couple, but since sold the other car. They stick to the inside of the windshield, and they don't seem removable... but several summers of heat could have sealed them to the glass pretty well.

I'll try to get you a pic. That sticker was sold by some guy (a 914 loving reverend?) at the first MUSR in Hot Springs. I bought it in the parking lot for like 4 or 5 bucks.

Hey Z... you going to the MUSR this year?

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.